Procedures for Claim Notification
You can visit our Head Office at 12, Barracks Street, Port Louis or any of our Sub Offices or any of our Accredited Agents to report your claim within 5 days of the accident.
Please ensure to bring along the documents required as below:
- - Original Agreed Statement of Facts Form (ASF) completed and signed by both parties.
- - Original Driving License.
- - Estimate of Repairs (Devis) (if any).
- - Registration Book of the Vehicle.
- - Certificate of the Insurance for the Vehicle
- - National Identity Card
- - Notice of Intended Prosecution (NIP) (for police cases).
- - Police Report / Extract of Occurrence Book (for police cases).
- - Any other documents relevant to your claim reporting.